Agency and public consultation will take place throughout the Detail Design and Class EA Study. The Consultation Plan will include:
- Notice of Detail Design Study Commencement
- Consultation with regulatory agencies
- Communication with Indigenous communities
- Communication with property owners, residents, carpool lot users and businesses in the study area
- Preparation of a Design and Construction Report (DCR)
- Notice of Submission to advise external agencies and stakeholders that the DCR has been filed for a 30-day public review period
- Construction Staging Consultation Plan once staging is confirmed
All notices will be published in the Barrie Advance newspaper, posted on this website, and sent directly to all contacts on the project mailing list.
Stakeholder input will be incorporated into the project findings and recommendations as appropriate.
Contact the Project Team
Visit the Contact page:
- If you wish to be added to the mailing list
- If you have any comments or questions
- If you have any accessibility requirements in order to participate in this study